Experience in delivering and supporting IT services will be useful, but is not necessary.
- Introduction of fundamentals of ITSM based on ITIL® Comprehension of the key concepts, processes, functions and roles described in ITIL® core publications
- Identification of the areas in IT organizations where ITIL® best practices could be successfully applied
- Presentation of the benefits of ITIL® practices implementation in an organization
All IT Staff, system and network administrators, managers and executives who are responsible for the delivery of IT services in an organization.
Presentation, lecture, discussion, case study and assignments.
- Multiple choice test; 40 questions
- Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40)
- Time allocation: 60 mins./75 mins.
- Open book: no
- Electronic devices permitted: no
Classes conducted by an accredited trainer; accredited by Axelos course materials in Polish or in English; interactive revision sessions as well as additional handouts useful for preparation for the exam; unlimited coffee breaks and lunch (refers to classes located in Sii); ability to participate in the accredited exam; certificates.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.