Presentation of best practices described in ITIL® and benefits of adapting these practices in the organization.
All IT Staff, system and network administrators, managers and executives who are responsible for the delivery of IT services in an organization and representatives from business units who use IT services.
Presentation, lecture, discussion.
- Understanding the basic principles of IT service management model,
- Understanding the most important ITIL® processes and relationships between them,
- Understanding the principles of IT service provision and service lifecycle model,
- Recognize the importance of the relationship of business – IT and different points of view on IT in the organization,
- Awareness of the benefits and challenges associated with the use of ITIL® in the organization.
Tailor-made content of training addressing customer needs, classes conducted by a trainer experienced in IT service management, printed course materials, catering (refers to classes located in Sii), certificates of completion of training.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.