Minimum of 17 credits earned through the formal Service Lifecycle stream or Service Capability stream qualifications
- Providing the holistic picture of the most important topics connected with developing of effective IT organization such as: governance structures, roles, process dependencies, complementary frameworks, as well as service assessment.
- In-depth understanding of the strategic design issues, deployment and management of the capabilities and resources required by the whole IT service lifecycle
- Understanding the interfaces, interactions and organizational requirements between the processes described in the 5 core ITIL publications
CIOs, Senior IT Managers, IT Managers and Supervisors, IT professionals and IT Operation practitioners, all the people who are involved in managing services across the different lifecycle phases as well as those who would like to achieve an ITIL Expert Certificate.
Mix of instructor led training (60%) and hands-on exercises (40%).
- Multiple choice test; 10 questions, gradient scored, scenario-based
- Pass mark: 70% ( 35 out of 50)
- Time allocation: 120/150 mins.
- Open book: no
- Electronic devices permitted: no
Classes conducted by an accredited trainer; accredited by Axelos course materials in Polish or in English; interactive revision sessions as well as additional handouts useful for preparation for the exam; unlimited coffee breaks and lunch (refers to classes located in Sii); ability to participate in the accredited exam; certificates.