One of the following ITIL® Foundation certificates:
- V2 i ITIL® Foundation Bridge
- In-depth understanding of the ITIL® processes and roles needed to deliver and daily support of the IT services and infrastructure
- Enabling participants to master the key ITIL® processes needed for the ongoing maintenance and monitoring of IT services and technology
- Delivering the necessary knowledge, by means of controlled practice, on how to adopt and adapt the ITIL® practices within an IT organization taking into consideration their resources, capabilities and constraints
All the people involved in and responsible for the ongoing delivery of IT services: Service Owners, Service Desk Supervisors, Technical managers, Application Managers, Problem Managers, Incident Managers.
Mix of instructor-led training (40%) and hands-on exercises (60%)
- Multiple choice test; 8 questions, gradient scored, scenario-based
- Pass mark: 70% (28 out of 40)
- Time allocation: 90/120 mins.
- Electronic devices permitted: no
- Open book: no
Classes conducted by an accredited trainer; accredited by Axelos course materials; interactive revision sessions as well as additional handouts useful for preparation for the exam; unlimited coffee breaks and lunch (refers to classes located in Sii); ability to participate in the accredited exam; certificates.