One of the following ITIL® Foundation certificates:
- V2 and ITIL® Foundation Bridge
- In-depth understanding of the ITIL® processes and roles supporting the management of capacity and availability of IT services and infrastructure, management of information security and IT service continuity
- Enabling participants to master the key ITIL® processes needed to create a stable, secure and resilient IT infrastructure that business can rely on
- Delivering the necessary knowledge, by means of controlled practice, on how to adopt and adapt the ITIL® practices within an IT organization taking into consideration their resources, capabilities and constraints
Capacity Managers, Availability Managers, Continuity Managers, Disaster Recovery Managers, IT Security Managers, all the people who are responsible for design and delivery of IT services, managers, service owners.
Mix of instructor-led training (40%) and hands-on exercises (60%)
- Multiple choice test; 8 questions, gradient scored, scenario-based
- Pass mark: 70% (28 out of 40)
- Open book: no
- Electronic devices permitted: no
- Time allocation: 90/120 mins.
Classes conducted by an accredited trainer; accredited by Axelos course materials; interactive revision sessions as well as additional handouts useful for preparation for the exam; unlimited coffee breaks and lunch (refers to classes located in Sii); ability to participate in the accredited exam; certificates.