One of the following ITIL® Foundation certifitaces:
- V2 and ITIL® Foundation Bridge
- Providing the comprehensive knowledge on organizational change management methods in the context of adapting and adopting ITIL® best practices within organization
- In-depth understanding of the ITIL® Continual Service Improvement approach needed to develop a culture of measurement that continually tests value, quality, performance and compliance of the services within the service portfolio
- Understanding the importance of effective communication especially as an essential aspect ofeach organizational change
CIOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, all IT people who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL® Continual Service Improvement phase.
Presentation, lecture, discussion, case study and assignments.
- Multiple choice test; 40 scenario-based questions
- Pass mark: 70% (28 out of 40)
- Open book: yes, ITIL® Practitioner Guidance
- Electronic devices permitted: no
- Time allocation: 135 mins./ 165 mins.
Classes conducted by an accredited trainer; accredited by Axelos course materials in Polish or in English; interactive revision sessions as well as additional handouts useful for preparation for the exam; unlimited coffee breaks and lunch (refers to classes located in Sii); ability to participate in the accredited exam; certificates
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.