One of the following ITIL® Foundation certificates:
- V2 i ITIL® Foundation Bridge
- In-depth understanding of the ITIL® processes and roles supporting the management of changes, releases, service assets, configuration as well as knowledge
- Enabling participants to master the key ITIL® processes needed to properly plan and conduct all activities necessary for the transition of the service
- Delivering the necessary knowledge, by means of controlled practice, on how to adopt and adapt the ITIL® practices within an IT organization taking into consideration their resources, capabilities and constraints
Change Managers, Release and Deployment Managers, Configuration Managers, Configuration Analysts, Configuration Auditors, Infrastructure Managers, Service Owners, Operations Managers, all the people responsible for delivery of IT services.
Mix of instructor-led training (40%) and hands-on exercises (60%)
- Multiple choice test; 8 questions, gradient scored, scenario-based
- Pass mark: 70% (28 out of 40)
- Time allocation: 90/120 mins.
- Open book: no
- Electronic devices permitted: no
Classes conducted by an accredited trainer; accredited by Axelos course materials; interactive revision sessions as well as additional handouts useful for preparation for the exam; unlimited coffee breaks and lunch (refers to classes located in Sii); ability to participate in the accredited exam; certificates