One of the following ITIL® Foundation certificates:
- V2 and ITIL® Foundation Bridge
- Providing the comprehensive knowledge and practical guidance regarding the management principals and core concepts required to design new or modify existing IT services
- In-depth understanding of the ITIL® best practices, described in ITIL® Service Design publication, needed to design new or changed services, technology and architecture, measurement methods and metrics, processes, and service management systems and tools
- Understanding the relation between business value and service design
CIOs, Service Level Managers, Service Delivery Managers, Supplier Managers, Service owners, IT security managers, Capacity Managers, other managers and supervisory staff, all IT staff involved in service design activities.
Mix of instructor led training (75%) and hands-on exercises (25%)
- Multiple choice test; 8 questions, gradient scored, scenario-based
- Pass mark: 70% (28 out of 40)
- Open book: no
- Electronic devices permitted: no
- Time allocation: 90/120 mins.
Classes conducted by an accredited trainer; accredited by Axelos course materials; interactive revision sessions as well as additional handouts useful for preparation for the exam; unlimited coffee breaks and lunch (refers to classes located in Sii); ability to participate in the accredited exam; certificates.