One of the following ITIL® Foundation certificates:
- V2 and ITIL® Foundation Bridge
- In-depth understanding of the ITIL® processes and roles supporting the management of service portfolio, agreements, and finance of IT
- Enabling participants to master the key ITIL® processes needed to develop service offerings and agreements according to the IT organization strategy
- Delivering the necessary knowledge, by means of controlled practice, on how to adopt and adapt the ITIL® practices within an IT organization, taking into consideration their resources, capabilities and constraints
Service Level Managers, IT Supplier Managers, Business Relationships Managers, Financial Managers, Service Owners, managers and executives who are responsible for the delivery of IT services in an organization.
Mix of instructor-led training (40%) and hands-on exercises (60%)
- Multiple choice test; 8 questions, gradient scored, scenario-based
- Pass mark: 70% (28 out of 40)
- Open book: no
- Electronic devices permitted: no
- Time allocation: 90/120 mins.
Classes conducted by an accredited trainer; accredited by Axelos course materials; interactive revision sessions as well as additional handouts useful for preparation for the exam; unlimited coffee breaks and lunch (refers to classes located in Sii); ability to participate in the accredited exam; certificates.