One of the following ITIL® Foundation certificates:
- V2 and ITIL® Foundation Bridge
- Providing the comprehensive knowledge and management principles required to formulate IT service strategy and the organizational capability to provide the vision and set the direction for Service Management
- In-depth understanding of the ITIL® processes and roles supporting the management of service strategy, service portfolio, and finance of IT based on ITIL® Service Strategy publication
- Understanding an idea of transition of an IT organization from a technology-focused approach to a strategic, customer-focused attitude
All the people involved in and responsible for the ongoing delivery of IT services: Service Owners, Service Desk Supervisors, Technical managers, Application Managers, Problem Managers, Incident Managers.
Mix of instructor led training (75%) and hands-on exercises (25%)
- Multiple choice test; 8 questions, gradient scored, scenario-based
- Pass mark: 70% (28 out of 40)
- Open book: no
- Electronic devices permitted: no
- Time allocation: 90/120 mins.
Classes conducted by an accredited trainer; accredited by Axelos course materials; interactive revision sessions as well as additional handouts useful for preparation for the exam; unlimited coffee breaks and lunch (refers to classes located in Sii); ability to participate in the accredited exam; certificates.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.