One of the following ITIL® Foundation certificates:
- V2 and ITIL® Foundation Bridge
- Providing the comprehensive knowledge and management principles required to formulate IT service strategy and the organizational capability to provide the vision and set the direction for Service Management
- In-depth understanding of the ITIL® processes and roles supporting the management of service strategy, service portfolio, and finance of IT based on ITIL® Service Strategy publication
- Understanding an idea of transition of an IT organization from a technology-focused approach to a strategic, customer-focused attitude
CIOs, Business Relationships Managers, Financial Managers, Service Owners, managers and executives who are responsible for the delivery of IT services in an organization, supervisory staff, any IT professionals involved in service strategy management activities.
Mix of instructor led training (75%) and hands-on exercises (25%)
- Multiple choice test; 8 questions, gradient scored, scenario-based
- Pass mark: 70% (28 out of 40)
- Open book: no
- Electronic devices permitted: no
- Time allocation: 90/120 mins.
Classes conducted by an accredited trainer; accredited by Axelos course materials; interactive revision sessions as well as additional handouts useful for preparation for the exam; unlimited coffee breaks and lunch (refers to classes located in Sii); ability to participate in the accredited exam; certificates.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.