- Experience in work in projects (not necessarily in IT area)
- PRINCE2® Foundation certificate
- Gaining knowledge on the basic concepts, methods, standards, techniques and behaviours connected with agile approach
- Understanding the relationship between the traditional project management approach and the agile methods
- Possessing knowledge and skills necessary to effectively manage projects according to PRINCE2® method and using chosen agile practices
- Delivering knowledge and guidance necessary to pass the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner exam
All the people involved in projects, particularly project managers, project coordinators, members of project teams (consultants, business analysts, project suport staff – PMO) and everybody seeing the need for a controlled approach to managing projects.
Presentation, lecture, discussion, case study and assingments
- Multiple choice test; 50 questions
- Pass mark: 60% (30 out of 50)
- Open book: yes
- Electronic devices permitted: no
- Time allocation: 150 min. (pl)/180 min. (en)
Classes conducted by an accredited trainer; accredited course materials in English; interactive revision sessions as well as additional handouts useful for preparation for the exam; unlimited coffee breaks and lunch (refers to classes located in Sii); ability to participate in the accredited exam; certificates.
PRINCE2 Agile® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
PRINCE2® jest zarejestrowanym znakiem handlowym należącym do firmy AXELOS Limited i używanym za jej zgodą. Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone.