- Experience in work in projects (not necessarily in IT area)
- PRINCE2 Foundation certificate
- Gaining knowledge on the basic concepts, methods, standards, techniques and behaviours connected with agile approach
- Understanding the relationship between the traditional project management approach and the agile methods
- Possessing knowledge and skills necessary to effectively manage projects according to PRINCE2 method and using chosen agile practices
- Delivering knowledge and guidance necessary to pass the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam
All the people involved in projects, particularly project managers, project coordinators, members of project teams (consultants, business analysts, project suport staff – PMO) and everybody seeing the need for a controlled approach to managing projects.
Presentation, lecture, discussion, case study and assingments
- Multiple choice test; 50 questions
- Pass mark: 60% (30 out of 50)
- Open book: yes
- Electronic devices permitted: no
- Time allocation: 150/180 mins
Classes conducted by an accredited trainer; accredited course materials in English; interactive revision sessions as well as additional handouts useful for preparation for the exam; unlimited coffee breaks and lunch (refers to classes located in Sii); ability to participate in the accredited exam; certificates.