Recommended but not crucial is to have experience in work in projects (not necessarily in IT area)
- Deep understanding of specific rules connected with project work as well as the purpose and responsibilities of the roles in projects
- Learning, understanding and ability to use the most important concepts of the PRINCE2® method and how to tailor them to a project environment
- Possessing detailed knowledge of the 7 principles, themes, processes and the deliverable-based planning and quality-review techniques embeded in PRINCE2® method
- Delivering knowledge necessary to pass the PRINCE2® Foundation exam
All the people involved in projects, particularly project managers, project coordinators, member of projects teams (consultants, business analysts, project suport staff – PMO) and everybody seeing the need for a controlled approach to managing projects.
Presentation, lecture, discussion, case study and assingments
- Multiple choice test; 75 questions
- Pass mark: 50% (35 out of 70)
- Time allocation: 1 hour
- Open book: no
- Electronic devices permitted: no
Classes conducted by an accredited trainer; accredited by Axelos course materials in Polish or in English; interactive revision sessions as well as additional handouts useful for preparation for the exam; unlimited coffee breaks and lunch (refers to classes located in Sii); ability to participate in the accredited exam; certificates.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.