- Experience in work in projects (not necessarily in IT area)
- PRINCE2® Foundation certificate
- Learning and in-depth understanding of practical issues connected with management of projects according to PRINCE2® method
- Providing the comprehensive knowledge about processes, principles as well as roles needed for effective and efficient management of projects
- Delivering the necessary knowledge, by means of controlled practice, on how to tailor and evaluate the application of PRINCE2® method to a project’s size, complexity, risk and importance
- Delivering knowledge and guidance necessary to pass the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam
All the people involved in projects, particularly project managers, project coordinators, members of project teams (consultants, business analysts, project suport staff – PMO) and everybody seeing the need for a controlled approach to managing projects.
Presentation, lecture, discussion, case study and assingments
- Objective testing
- 8 scenario-based questions
- Pass mark: 55% (44 out of 80)
- Open book: yes (an official PRINCE2 manual only)
- Time allocation: 2,5 hours
Classes conducted by an accredited trainer; accredited by Axelos course materials in Polish or in English; interactive revision sessions as well as additional handouts useful for preparation for the exam; unlimited coffee breaks and lunch (refers to classes located in Sii); ability to participate in the accredited exam; certificates.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.