In-depth understanding of the ITIL guidance needed to apply best practices connected with problem management process in an IT organization
All the people involved in and responsible for the ongoing delivery of IT services: Service owners, Service Desk supervisors, Technical managers, Application managers, IT operations managers, Problem managers, Problem management process owners.
Mix of instructor-led training, hands-on exercises and group workshop
- At the end of this course participants will know and understand:
- main concepts, goals and activities of problem management process
- relationships between problem management process and other processes supporting service management activities
- the difference between problem and incident
- diagnostic tools and techniques in problem detection
- the difference between reactive and proactive problem management activities
- influence of effective and efficient problem management process on the quality of IT services
Tailor-made content of training addressing customer needs, classes conducted by a trainer experienced in IT service management, printed course materials , set of assignments and scenarios (where needed); catering (refers to classes located in Sii), certificates of completion of training.