Improve analysts confidence in applying the right approach to the requirements of Scrum projects.
Business analysts who are responsible for managing the requirements with the product owner and the scrum team.
Workshop and group exercises
Participants will understand:
- Main ideas and aspects of Lean, Kaizen and Scrum,
- Models of Business Analyst and Product Owner cooperation
- methods of motivating people.
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- choose the appropriate methods of describing business requirements by Epics and User Stories,
- manage and prioritize the Backlog,
- plan and adapt Releases,
- Verify Product Owner and Scrum team deliverables.
Tailor-made content of training addressing customer needs, classes conducted by a trainer experienced in Agile requirement management, printed course materials, set of assignments and exercises (where needed); certificates of completion of training