Presentation of the fundamentals of AGILE and Scrum approaches and applying them in the project management area.
Preparation to the Professional Scrum Master level I (PSM I) assessment.
All the people involved in projects, particularly project managers, project coordinators, member of projects teams (consultants, business analysts) and everybody seeing the need to understand and apply the agile approach in projects.
Presentation, lecture, discussion
- Presentation, lecture, discussion:
- Agile philosophy and origin,
- Scrum main concepts and rules,
- best practices connected with agile team management apporach,
- difference between agile project management and agile development,
- how to avoid the most comon mistakes in Agile-based apporach projects
- Attendees will gain the knowledge necessary for:
- passing the Professional Scrum Master level I (PSM I) assessment,
- participating in agile projects especially in a Scrum Master role,
- selecting appropriate supporting tools.
Tailor-made content of training addressing customer needs, classes conducted by a trainer experienced in IT service management, printed course materials, catering (refers to classes located in Sii), certificates of completion of training