Acquisition by the participants of skills related to planning iterations and releases, gathering requirements and evaluation of delivered solutions.
Persons managing the development of software-based products, persons performing or preparing for the role of Product Owner.
FORM OF CLASSES
Presentation, lecture, discussion
The trainees will be able to:
- Effectively manage the growth of the value of software developed, the degree of uncertainty and risk,
- Properly manage project Backlog,
- Effectively engage Scrum teams in the development of the project,
- Use modern ways of gathering and managing requirements,
- Monitor progress using modern techniques,
- Pass the PSMO exam.
A course conducted by a coach with practical experience, substantive materials in printed form, a set of exercises, training completion certificate