ISTQB Foundation certificate, experience in software testing.
- Getting to know useful testing techniques and qualitative characteristics in technical testing,
- Getting to know the most important issues concerning the available testing support tools,
- Participation in classes also constitutes examination preparation and allows for obtaining ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level – Technical Test Analyst.
Software testers – independent specialists, test analysts and business analysts, as well as all those persons participating in the process of collecting and analysing requirements, in reviews and preparation of system and approval tests.
Presentation, lecture, discussion, group activities based on scenarios, interactive revision sessions.
- Test, 45 questions, scored from 1 to 3 points, with an 80 point maximum score,
- Positive result: 52 (65%) points,
- Duration: 120 min. Polish / 150 min. English,
- Use of materials: no,
- Use of a dictionary: yes.
Classes conducted by an accredited, experienced trainer, training materials consistent with the curriculum, a set of test examination questions with key, participation in an accredited examination, certificates (training completion and examination passed).