ISTQB Foundation certificate, experience in software testing
- Getting to know the practical aspects of testing management and defect management,
- Systematising knowledge about the testing process and models for improving the process and getting to know the most important issues related to the available testing support tools,
- Understanding the basic principles of testing team psychology,
- Participation in classes also constitutes examination preparation and allows for obtaining ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level – Test Manager.
Experienced software testers – persons who have or want to have managerial functions in teams responsible for testing
Presentation, lecture, discussion, group activities based on scenarios, interactive revision sessions
- Test, 65 questions, scored from 1 to 3 points, with a 115 point maximum score,
- Positive result: 75 (65%) points,
- Duration: 180 min. Polish / 225 min. English,
- Use of materials: no,
- Use of a dictionary: yes.
Classes conducted by an accredited trainer; course materials in Polish or in English compliant with the syllabus; interactive revision sessions as well as additional handouts useful for preparation for the exam; ability to participate in the accredited exam; certificates.