Presentation of the fundamentals of agile and Scrum approaches and applying them in the project management area.
- Partcipants will learn about:
- Agile philosophy and origin,
- Scrum main concepts and rules,
- Best practices connected with agile team managemtn apporach,
- Difference between agile project management and agile development
- How to avoid the most comon mistakes in agile-based apporach projects
- Attendees will gain the fundamental knowledge useful for active partcipation in agile-based approach projects as well as selection appropriate tools.
- Agile philosophy – definitione of „agile”, popular facts and myths.
- Agile project management vs. Agile team management and Agile software development.
- Waterfall vs. Agile.
- Agile adopt and adapt on the basis of Scrum framework:
- Roles, workflow, artifacts,
- Development teams.
- Agile best practices.
- Most common mistakes.
- Is Scrum an ideal and comprehensive solution of all problems?
- Scrum – supporting tools.
All the people involved in projects, particularly project managers, project coordinators, member of projects teams (consultants, business analysts) and everybody seeing the need to understand and apply the agile approach in projects.