- Understanding the tasks associated with the design, creation and maintenance of the test automation solutions
- Systematizing knowledge about concepts, methods, tools and processes related to test automation
- Participation in classes also constitutes examination preparation and allows for obtaining ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level – Test Automation Engineer
- Introduction and Objectives for Test Automation
- Preparing for Test AutomatioN
- The Generic Test Automation Architecture
- Deployment Risks and Contingencies
- Test Automation Reporting and Metrics
- Transitioning Manual Testing to an Automated Environment
- Verifying the Test Automation Solution (TAS)
- Continuous Improvement
ISTQB® Foundation certificate, experience in software testing.
Experienced software testers – persons who have or want to have test automation engineer functions in teams responsible for testing.