- Getting to know the practical aspects of testing management and defect management
- Systematising knowledge about the testing process and models for improving the process and getting to know the most important issues related to the available testing support tools
- Understanding the basic principles of testing team psychology
- Participation in classes also constitutes examination preparation and allows for obtaining ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level – Test Manager
- Testing in the context of the mission, objectives and testing processes in an organisation
- Identification sessions and risk analyses
- Test plans coherent with organisation policies and test strategies,
- Monitoring and controlling of testing activities
- Assessment of the test progress in a project – reporting
- Identification of missing skills, resources and testing environments and participation in obtaining them
- Identification and planning of the development of the necessary skills in the testing team
- Overview of business rationale (benefits and costs) for testing activities
- Communication inside the testing team and between the team and stakeholders in the project
- Improvement of testing processes
ISTQB Foundation certificate and experience in software testing.
Experienced software testers – persons who have or want to have managerial functions in teams responsible for testing.