- New World of Work – explore the latest revolution of work and its disruptive impact on organizations and HR.
- Agile Foundations – covers the history of Agile, its values, principles and underlying concepts
- Intro to Agile HR – explains the meaning of Agile HR, and Agile4HR vs. HR4Agile
- Mini Case Studies – practical stories to help learners apply the newly gained knowledge
- Practices and Themes – guidance for applying agile values and principles to different HR practices
HR professionals and leaders in a Lean-Agile environment
All stakeholders in a Lean-Agile transformation are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
- How can I identify the changing nature of work and its impact on HR?
- What is the world of Agile and how do I apply agile values and principles?
- What is the difference between Agile4HR and HR4Agile?
- What are the key Agile HR themes and their relevance to HR Practices?