- Introduction of fundamentals of ITSM based on ITIL®(V3) comprehension of the key concepts, processes, functions and roles described in ITIL®(V3) core publications
- Identification of the areas in IT organizations where ITIL®(V3) best practices could be successfully applied
- Presentation of the benefits of ITIL®(V3) practices implementation in an organization
- Introduction: key ITIL® concepts, service management as a practice, service lifecycle perspective, process management
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Case study and assignments
- Exam preparation
- Revision sessions
- Mock exam
- Accredited exam
Experience in delivering and supporting IT services will be useful, but is not necessary.
All IT Staff, system and network administrators, managers and executives who are responsible for the delivery of IT services in an organization.