Remote working – organisation and communication. Gaining knowledge that allows efficient remote cooperation. Getting to know the principles of workplace organization, acquiring practical skills for effective time management and coping with conflict situations.
- The participants of the training get to know the space that allows them to work effectively
- Learning effective techniques for managing your time
- Learning how to fight with distractions
- Improving the ability to combine professional and private life.
- Getting to know how to reduce stress and take care of healthy rituals
- Ability to organize meetings often, how to set goals and keep order during the meeting
- Learning methods of activating the participants of the meeting.
- The organization of the workplace:
- Arrangement of the home work place
- Task list for home office arrangements
- Work and private life zone
- Fight against the most common mistakes in remote working:
- How important is self-discipline
- Organisation of working hours
- Combining family and professional life – contract with family
- Breaks – how long should they last and how to use them?
- Time management techniques:
- Planning – The Alpen Method
- Establishing and adhering to priorities
- Technique “3 most important”
- Pomodoro technique
- Technique 2 minutes
- Health and stress management:
- How do you ensure a healthy sleep?
- Morning rituals to prepare the brain for work
- How to ensure healthy relaxation
- How to keep the distractors under control
- Remote communication with the team:
- Common rules for cooperation and remote communication
- Meeting system – what kind of meetings are needed to maintain transparency and information flow
- Selection of channels for remote communication
- Rules of communication during on-line meetings
- Facilitation of online meetings – important skills of conducting them
- Methods of activating meeting participants
All interested in improving remote working.
The training is conducted online in 3 sessions of 3 hours each. It is possible to divide the training into other time blocks, e.g. 6 sessions of 1.5 hours each.