- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager role
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Decompose Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories
- Refine Features into Stories
- Manage Program and Team backlogs
- Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work
- Represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
- Becoming a SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager.
- Preparing for Program Increment Planning.
- Leading the Program Increment Planning.
- Executing Iterations:
- Apply User Stories
- Plan the Iteration
- Manage flow with Team Kanban
- Continuously refine the backlog
- Participate in the Iteration Review and Retrospective
- Support DevOps and Release on Demand
- Executing the Program Increment.
- Becoming a Certified SAFe Professional
- All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. The following prerequisites are highly recommended though:
- Attend a Leading SAFe® course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
Everyone working with product and service delivery: CTO, product owners, program and project managers, business analysys, Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters, development managers, software developers.