- Gaining knowledge and in-depth understanding the character and scope of responsibility of business analyst.
- Gaining skills necessary for modeling of business processes, managing of business requirements, risk and scope of the project.
At the end of this course participants will:
- know how to define the scope, process, tools and deliverables for modeling
- understand the role of business analyst in the whole lifecycle of the project
- know how to model core requirements using Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Introduction to Business Analysis.
- The importance of the business analysis,
- Most common difficulties connected with the requirements analysis,
- Business analysts and their role in a project.
- Fundamentals of Unified Modeling Language and UML 2.x Notation
- Structure diagrams,
- Behavior diagrams.
- Specifying requirements
- Use case diagram,
- Activity diagram,
- Sequence diagram,
- State diagram,
- Component diagram,
- Class diagram.
- Software requirements specification.
- Assessing the quality of the requirements.
All the people who want to be a professional business analyst; also business analysts, members of a project teams and everybody who cooperate with business analysts on a daily basis.