Navision Support Agent
The challenges waiting for you:
- Taking ownership of issues, prioritization, fault diagnosis, tracking progress
- Key point of contact regarding operational support activities for the IT Business counterparts
- Providing application and technical support to users
- Guiding users how to use the system in their jobs (build business methods for users)
- Managing escalated incidents from 1st line and liaising with other areas of the business to progress the resolution of escalated calls
- Ensuring all incidents are properly recorded and administrated in the appointed Volvo Group incident or request management tooling and communicated with all parties needed (e.g. end-users, business)
- Identifying actual and potential software problems, troubleshoot, provide first analysis and coordinate with consultants/specialists as needed to resolve issues.
- Participating in the planning of application maintenance and enhancement activities
- Participating in project phases including: testing, preparing for the support phase, roll-out, etc.
- Managing securities and permissions within Navision
- Prior proven Microsoft Dynamics Navision experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service / business support
- Open-minded, can-do attitude and pro-active approach
- MSSQL database management jobs, monitoring, procedures
- Systems integration (basic)
- Basic knowledge of accounting processes
- Basic knowledge of incident and problem management
- Use ITSM tools such as Service Now, BMC Remedy or similar will be considered a plus
- English language: excellent in writing and speaking is a must
Why it's worth to join Sii?:
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations