Senior Business Analyst-Investment products
The challenges waiting for you:
The team you will be working is responsible for developing a range of applications to support the pricing, distribution and risk management of FX and commodities products (cash, options, precious metals, energy and derivatives). You will have to ensure that our systems and data are compliant with the letter and the spirit of all Regulations that our business is governed by like as CFTC, ESMA (EMIR, MIFID), HKMA, MAR, ASIC.
- Liaising directly with Sales, Traders and other Business stakeholders and SMEs to develop functional specifications
- Working with the project manager to help define these where required
- Evaluating current processes, to understand incoming requirements and identify technological improvements which will allow to remain compliant with the latest regulations
- Analysis and documentation of business requirements
- Supporting the design and conceptualization of new business process solution options and articulate identified impacts and risks
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Investment Banking area
- Strong technical written English communication skills
- Solid understanding of the investment banking processes, system flows and components currently in live use
- Proven, significant and demonstrable experience of analysing and documenting business requirements for global applications
- Practical experience in functional analysis and design, utilising different methodologies i.e. Use Cases, Business Process Modelling within a Waterfall or Agile Project environment
- The participation in testing cycles, working with the System Testers to ensure adequate test scripts have been built and run, assisting users with acceptance testing
Why it's worth to join Sii?:
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations