The challenges waiting for you:
Become a member of the team working for one of the biggest sportswear brands. Build with us a new generation of our Customer’s core systems, where every single one of their products begins its life.
In our Digital Competency Centre we are responsible for development of new modules which are part of a whole enterprise system for a Puma company (eg. footware production management module, labels and packaging module). Ultimately, the team will take over whole system that is dedicated to manage all of the Customer's products (to the smallest details such as style, colours, materials – all devided to three main categories: footware, clothing, accessories). The Team works in Scrum and uses tools like JIRA, Slack, GIT. We have defined software development process, especially: code review, continuous integration, setup of the environment. The team Members use English on a daily basis to communicate with Customer (both written and spoken). If it comes to Gdańsk, the project is being released from our Sii office in OBC.
- Eliciting business requirements (mainly, but not limited to the area of sportswear product management)
- Leading project workshops with developers, business teams (may require international travelling)
- Elaborating and updating project documentation, including requirements & technical specifications, UML diagrams if needed
- Support tests of applications (eg. providing necessary input for QA team)
- Min. 4 years of experience as Business Analyst
- Knowledge of product management (preferably in fashion industry) highly desired
- Experience in eliciting requirements for corporate web applications
- Knowledge of software development process lifecycle
- Tools and technical skills: SQL, UML, BPMN, Enterprise Architect are nice to have
- Team spirit, excellent communication skills
- Good written and spoken English skills
Why it's worth to join Sii?:
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations