Embedded Software Engineer
The challenges waiting for you:
The Embedded Competence Center is an organizational unit that brings together specialists in the field of embedded systems. These are the internal forces of Sii for the implementation of various projects and services with expertise in embedded systems technologies (C, C ++, RTOS, microcontrollers).
As part of CC Embedded, we deliver embedded systems solutions that are mainly used in the automotive industry, semiconductor industry and in the Internet of things, but we also have clients eg. from medical, cartography or railways industry.
We are seeking talented Embedded Developers to build highly sophisticated medical devices. You will be a part of a team that design and deliver new accessories for Hearing Aid devices. This is a new project where you will be able to play a role in the whole process from design through implementation till very last release in R&D department for our Danish customer.
You will :
- Develop your skills within embedded software and learn to define a good and structured approach to well-founded software development.
- Define the specifications together with your colleagues, document, implement and test the solution.
- Develop software in Embedded C/C++ and Python.
- Contribute to our high-quality deliveries through code review, unit tests and Continuous Integration
- Engineering degree in computer science, electronics or related fields
- You are experienced within C++ and real-time embedded programming.
- At least 4 years of experience in embedded C
- Experience with developing drivers for embedded devices (either low level C or RTOS)
- You have thorough experience communicating with hardware
- Experience with debugging real-time systems that have very few resources
- Working experience in semiconductor or equivalent technology domain
- You have experience in Jenkins configuration on a level that allows you to at least modify a build jobs.
- Fluent in English both writing and speaking. English is the day to day language in the company.
- You are used to make code reviews, write unit tests and follow up the newest trends in code quality area.
- Team player but as well autonomous and self-organized
Why it's worth to join Sii?:
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations