DevOps Engineer - project in Sweden
Location: Białystok, Gdańsk, Katowice, Kraków, Poznań
The challenges waiting for you:
We are searching for a specialist who will be a part of the team that develops software for the vehicle functionality. The target is to provide vehicles that are connected, autonomous, shared and electrified. To develop SW in a proper time to market velocity we need an experienced DevOps Engineer. Such specialists will set up and manage processes and pipelines for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment. The main tasks will be to define processes and methods related to CI/CD and then implement the necessary tool support for this. Once in place, you will work with expanding, improving and maintaining these systems and processes.
This project is on-site in our customers' office, and you should be available to relocate to Trollhattan or Gothenburg (Sweden).
- Design, build and maintenance of CI/CD processes and tools including:
- Infrastructure management
- Build, provision, manage and maintain cloud platform in Microsoft Azure
- Process automation
- Taking care of cloud platform security
- Infrastructure as code
- Min. 2 years of commercial experience
- Master of Science within Systems or Software Engineering
- Experience in implementing CI/CD processes and tools in an organization
- Experience in continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, Circle CI)
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Source code handling (e.g. GIT)
- Knowledge of cloud solutions (e.g. AWS, Azure, OpenStack, GCP)
- Automation (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Knowledge of security solutions
- Fluent English
- Experience in working in Agile teams
- As an advantage: containers, virtualization, network, test & verification
Why it's worth to join Sii?:
- Support your relocation to Sweden
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations