BI Azure Architect
The challenges waiting for you:
As an IT Architect, you will be involved in projects and enhancements of BI solutions. Your responsibility will cover an assessment of business requirements and a design of efficient architecture. This will include a proposal of most suitable front and backend tools.
Together with business analyst, you document technical and architecture specifications and advise on architectural issues.
Part of the job will be related to data architecture that requires a good understanding of data flows and lineage.
- Act as the architect of business intelligence systems in projects and runtime
- Setup architecture of business intelligence systems
- Ensure compliance with Volvo’s frameworks and standards
- Data warehouse modeling (Kimball and data vault) and code review
- Develop documentation of system components in accordance with obligatory standards
- Support IT team in technical realization, testing, application’s deployment and knowledge transfer to the IT support
- Work closely in collaboration with the client team in order to ensure the high quality of the final product
- Cooperate with suppliers to optimize the performance of share environments
- Prepare and document data flows and data lineage
- Experience and proven ability to design, develop and implement the architecture in one or more modern BI technologies (MS SQL, IBM Netezza, Oracle, Informatica)
- Must have: experience with Azure Cloud Platform (architecture)
- Practical knowledge of front end tools (PowerBI, QlikView, QlikSense, SAP BO)
- Experience with advanced data analytics is an asset
- Can develop documentation of system components in accordance with obligatory standards
- Have a knowledge related to cloud solutions
- Have strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Enjoy data gathering, research and analysis to develop insightful conclusions
- At least 3 years’ experience in creating/maintaining systems architecture and a university degree in engineering or computer science or similar
- Like to work in a team Communicate in English with business stakeholders and other IT functions
Why it's worth to join Sii?:
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations