Wyzwania przed Tobą:
- Ensure that the teams follow the scrum process
- Ongoing team support in execution of tasks and removing impediments
- Facilitating team events to ensure regular progress
- Team motivation and ensuring work effectiveness
- Min. 1 year of experience on the Scrum Master position
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (Agile / Scrum)
- Very good knowledge of English
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-reliance and problem solving skills
- Professional Scrum Master certification - nice to have
Korzyści dla Ciebie:
- Broad portfolio of interesting, international projects in pharmaceutical, healthcare, banking and manufacturing industry
- Great atmosphere- the award of Best Places to Work in IT in Poland and Great Place to Work!
- A wide variety of trainings: technical trainings, soft skills courses, English/German classes, Knowledge Sharing Groups
- Private health care, Multisport package, life insurance- from the beginning of employment!
- Beer Thursdays, monthly breakfast, family events, team building weekends, interests groups.
- Work in a comfortable office in the city center, projects rooms instead of open space, the opportunity to relax in fun room with table football and PlayStation 4
- Flexible development paths, a variety of projects (possibility of change).