- Sii is looking for talented and open for new technologies developers to join our team which is responsible for mobile applications development.
-Development of complex cross-platform mobile solutions for the big players
-Building new features and bug fixing
-Cooperation within Scrum Team
-Code quality assurance with unit and integration tests
- 2+ years of experience with C#/.NET
- Practical knowledge of mobile applications development
- Experience with developing cross-platform applications
(Xamarin) will be an asset
- Preferable experience with XAML, AXML and/or XIB
- Experience with native Android and/or iOS development is a plus
- Experience with MVVM and REST
- Experience with Git
- Experience working with agile methods (Scrum/Kanban)
- Good English skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team with different competences
- Helpful and willing to share knowledge
- Express opinions and thoughts
- Deliver efficient and solid code/solutions
- Self driven and solution oriented
- Broad portfolio of interesting, international projects in pharmaceutical, healthcare, banking and manufacturing industry
- Great atmosphere- the award of Best Places to Work in IT in Poland and Great Place to Work!
- A wide variety of trainings: technical trainings, soft skills courses, English/German classes, Knowledge Sharing Groups
- Private health care, Multisport package, life insurance- from the beginning of employment!
- Beer Thursdays, monthly breakfast, family events, team building weekends, interests groups.
- Work in a comfortable office in the city center, projects rooms instead of open space, the opportunity to relax in fun room with darts, Xbox and PlayStation 4
- Flexible development paths, a variety of projects (possibility of change).