Wyzwania przed Tobą:
Be the bridge between projects (PMs) and Project Portfolio Management and a key enabler for successful execution of projects and programmes by supporting the PM.
Have responsibility for the assigned projects/ programmes:
- Financial management - updating RFF (Cost plan), accruals, forecasting
- Reporting - overall progress and on key relevant focus areas like resource, risks, financial etc.
- Providing support to manage risks and tasks/ deliverable in designated tool
- Providing support resource management including on-boarding external resources
- Providing support to manage dependencies and escalations
- Providing project/ programme management support as agreed individually
Person we look for:
- Has at least 2 years' experience of being PMO Specialist or Project Assistant
- Is good in stakeholder management and Service minded
- Holds a bachelor degree in relevant education
- Has very good skills in MS Office products, mainly Excel and PowerPoint
- Is fluent in spoken and written English
Korzyści dla Ciebie:
- Attractive salary adequate to the skills and experience. The chance to co-create innovative projects for leaders in the telecommunication, insurance, banking/finance and other sectors
- Possibility to develop by switching between preferred projects, technologies and sectors
- Private health care, Multisport package and group insurance
- Lots of memorable integration parties for you and your family
- Relocation packages available for those who decide to move and work with us in Gdańsk
- Stable employment in the Best Place to Work in IT in Poland!
- Excellent work atmosphere