Test Automation Engineer
The challenges waiting for you:
- Creating high quality automated test scripts
- Gathering and managing test data for test automation
- Planning test automation activities
- Participating in designing, implementing and executing test cases
- Monitoring, debugging and documenting test results
- Implement, maintain and improve test automation frameworks
- Min. 3 years of experience in test automation
- Knowledge of Gherkin will be an advantage
- TDD experience
- Software development skills – Java, scripting like Python, bash etc.
- Good knowledge of test design techniques
- Good knowledge about product development life cycle and software test life
- Communicative English
- Readiness for business trips for the first few months
- Attractive salary adequate to the skills and experience.
- The chance to co-create innovative projects for leaders in the telecommunication,? insurance, banking/finance and other sectors
- Possibility to develop by switching between preferred projects, technologies and sectors
- Private health care, Multisport package and group insurance
- Lots of memorable integration parties for you and your family
- Relocation packages available for those who decide to move and work with us in Gdańsk
- Stable employment in the Best Place to Work in IT in Poland!
- Excellent work atmosphere