The challenges waiting for you:
- Working on several mission critical systems, tasked with designing, developing and delivering functionalities specific for EPE and Backtesting projects.
- Providing live assistance for the production workflow by investigating / resolving issues
- Escalating issues to the dev and infrastructure team if needed
- Ensuring that any production issue is logged, investigated and resolved
- Developing tools to help automate the BAU activities
- Technical background and understanding of software development life cycle
- Good analytic / problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- A rich package of technical, individual and group, trainings
- Support in development through e-learning platforms and knowledge sharing meetings for IT Experts (among others: own Meetup, Get.Net and ngSummit conferences)
- The opportunity to learn new technologies thanks to the option of changing projects and sectors
- Possibility to work in the company that emphasizes the atmosphere and passions of the employees
- Lots of memorable integration parties for you and your family (e.g a pirate carnival ball, beer fridays or an integration trip)
- Stable employment in the Great Place to Work!