The best place to work
and the fastest growing IT and engineering company in Poland
Tester (networks & clouds)
The challenges waiting for you:
- Playing an integral and vital role in design, implementation, and maintenance of the test scenarios and test environment for a system targeting challenges of modern 5G networks through cloud-based solutions.
- Providing test support for end 2 end scenarios (analysis of issues, troubleshooting).
- Creating and defining documentation needed for the scenarios (integration manuals, troubleshooting guides and training materials)
- Providing remote support if needed.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in testing of products/solutions/systems resorting to networking infrastructure, in particular operating in mobile networks
- Practical Unix/Linux experience
- Practical knowledge network related technologies – the more the better, including:
- Radio networks
- Core networks
- IP networks
- Knowledge of cloud platforms will be a clear benefit.
- Good English skills
- Readiness to travel to support e2e test scenarios in product demonstrations
- Usually short (2-3 days) trips in Europe
- Possibilities for longer trips (5-10 days) may arise if the successful candidate will be given an opportunity to support product demonstrations in far out places such as Australia or America.
Nice to have:
Knowledge of test automation and script/programming languages
- A rich package of technical, individual and group, trainings
- Support in development through e-learning platforms and knowledge sharing meetings for IT Experts (among others: own Meetup, Get.Net and ngSummit conferences)
- The opportunity to learn new technologies thanks to the option of changing projects and sectors
- Possibility to work in the company that emphasizes the atmosphere and passions of the employees
- Lots of memorable integration parties for you and your family (e.g a pirate carnival ball, beer fridays or an integration trip)
- Stable employment in the Great Place to Work!