Tester (networks & clouds)
The challenges waiting for you:
- Playing an integral and vital role in design, implementation, and maintenance of the test scenarios and test environment for a system targeting challenges of modern 5G networks through cloud-based solutions.
- Providing test support for end 2 end scenarios (analysis of issues, troubleshooting).
- Creating and defining documentation needed for the scenarios (integration manuals, troubleshooting guides and training materials)
- Providing remote support if needed.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in testing of products/solutions/systems resorting to networking infrastructure, in particular operating in mobile networks
- Practical Unix/Linux experience
- Practical knowledge network related technologies – the more the better, including:
- Radio networks
- Core networks
- IP networks
- Knowledge cloud platforms will be a clear benefit.
- Good English skills
- Readiness to travel to support e2e test scenarios in product demonstrations
- Usually short (2-3 days) trips in Europe
- Possibilities for longer trips (5-10 days) may arise if the successful candidate will be given an opportunity to support product demonstrations in far out places such as Australia or America.
Nice to have:
Knowledge of test automation and script/programming languages
- Prestigious and stable employer awarded with Great Place to Work title four times and achieving 30% revenue growth annually
- Unique projects carried out for more than 200 international leaders from industries such as automotive, aviation, hi-tech, finance
- Cooperation with experts – 12 Competency Centers running projects based on world-class solutions: IBM, Microsoft, SAS, Xamarin, Oracle, or Red Hat
- Internal app Job Changer, allowing you to change your project easily, explore new technologies, or relocate to another Sii branch
- Constant development facilitated by technical trainings, language courses (including Polish lessons for foreigners), and technology conferences (you can join them as a listener or an expert)
- A programme supporting the best employees – Top Gun
- Financial support of your passions and charity initiatives (SiiPower Volunteers)
- Countless integration meetings (Beer Fridays, picnic, integration weekend, Santa Claus party)