Best Workplace in Poland 2018
The challenges waiting for you:
Join our Embedded Competency Centre as one of the best Embedded Specialists!
What is Embedded Competency Centre?
- Embedded Competency Centre is the Sii internal organizational unit gathering technologically strong internal forces to solve embedded challenges for our Customers
What we do?
- Our day-to-day activities are defined by the projects and services varying from supporting biggest semiconductor producers with launching their newest chip based solutions, development of smart home automation systems, electronic control units for automotive sector (infotainment, active safety) and more specialized market sectors support like hearing aids accessories or elevator automation systems
- Diversity is also present within engineering process of software development lifecycle as our activities start from system architecture and design preparation, firmware and software development, testing, setting-up and configuring software engineering environment, PCBs design. As our goal is the long-term cooperation with biggest market players we work in well-known standard driven environment defined by CommonCriteria, ASPICE, Functional Safety, Autosar, MISRA, etc.
- The ideal candidate joins strong embedded development skills, analytical thinking and communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in embedded development
- Experience with FW architecture design process
- Expertise with various embedded platforms (8/16/32 bits)
- Familiarity with source code optimization (size, execution time)
- Strong expertise in C or C++ languages
- Real Time Operating Systems experience
- Good inter-team communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Experience working in Agile teams and Test Driven Development
- Experience in development in Linux user/kernel space
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Prestigious and stable employer awarded with Great Place to Work title four times and achieving 30% revenue growth annually
- Unique projects carried out for more than 200 international leaders from industries such as automotive, aviation, hi-tech, finance
- Cooperation with experts – 12 Competency Centers running projects based on world-class solutions: IBM, Microsoft, SAS, Xamarin, Oracle, or Red Hat
- Internal app Job Changer, allowing you to change your project easily, explore new technologies, or relocate to another Sii branch
- Constant development facilitated by technical trainings, language courses (including Polish lessons for foreigners), and technology conferences (you can join them as a listener or an expert)
- A programme supporting the best employees – Top Gun
- Financial support of your passions and charity initiatives (SiiPower Volunteers)
- Countless integration meetings (Beer Fridays, picnic, integration weekend, Santa Claus party)