Hybris (Java) Developer
The challenges waiting for you:
You will be working in a team developing b2b web shop based on the Hybris Commerce.
The main task is development of the application modules, components and adjusting a responsive design. The template technology is JSP/JSTL with TypeScript or jQuery usage.
The project implementation is done in sprints (usually 2-3 weeks) by the Scrum method. So there will be refinement and planning appointments before the beginning of the sprint. And review and retro appointments after it. There will be pair programming as well. Daily stand ups encourage the daily exchange of knowledge in the team.
- Designing and creating e-commerce software in Hybris technology
- Working with client team and understanding the project requirements
- Participation in improvement process of software development including CI/CD
- Caring for software quality: code review, unit tests, etc.
- Cooperation with a team working in agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean)
- At least 4 years of commercial experience in JAVA programming
- At least 1 year of commercial experience in the area of building solutions based on Hybris technology
- Experience in the area of construction/design of integration layers (SOAP, REST)
- Experience and knowledge of processes/best practices in development and maintenance of software (continuous integration, automated tests, etc.)
- Experience in writing unit and integration tests using JUnit
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Prestigious and stable employer awarded with Great Place to Work title four times and achieving 31% revenue growth annually
- Unique projects carried out for more than 200 international leaders from industries such as automotive, aviation, hi-tech, finance
- Cooperation with experts – 13 Competency Centers running projects based on world-class solutions: IBM, Microsoft, SAS, Xamarin, Oracle, or Red Hat
- Internal app Job Changer, allowing you to change your project easily, explore new technologies, or relocate to another Sii branch
- Constant development facilitated by technical trainings, language courses (including Polish lessons for foreigners), and technology conferences (you can join them as a listener or an expert)
- Financial support of your passions and charity initiatives (SiiPower Volunteers)
- Countless integration meetings (Beer Thursdays, picnic, integration weekend, Santa Claus party)