The challenges waiting for you:
Create great atmosphere at a given Site/Branch by organizing integration and EB events.
Support increasing workers' satisfaction and decreasing attrition rate by organizing sport/interest groups meetings that answer workers’ needs.
- Higher education
- Very good English
- 2 + years of experience in organizing events
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to work efficiently on simultaneous assignments under tight deadlines with minimum supervision
- Ability to plan and organize one’s work, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong initiative while working both independently and as part of a team
- Creativity, ability to think in a conceptual manner, generate new, non-standard ideas and solutions
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills, ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Determination in pursuit of goals, energy and dynamics of action, persistence and flexibility
- Being oriented towards fulfilment of not only individual but also corporate goals
- Passion for business and desire to find ideal solutions
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and assist whenever needed
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Passion, humour and enthusiasm
- Organize integration and knowledge-exchange events at Site, included:
- Assure high participation rate among Site workers.
- Always strive for participant’s happiness and satisfaction, make the events attractive and ensure highest quality in every detail.
- Deliver projects on time.
- Manage the budget of events and control the costs carefully, negotiate with suppliers
- Coordinate activities of interest and sports groups at Site
- Organize and coordinate competitions for workers at Site
- Organize all local celebrations
- Coordinate the ordering and use of gadgets, materials and equipment for the purpose of events organized by the Site
- Support company's participation in job fairs and conferences
- Organize events aimed at acquiring candidates (Open Day) as a support of local recruitment teamImplement global communication policy on the local level
- Manage photo relations from local events
- Be responsible for preparing presentations for local events such as e.g. integrations
- Prepare and manage content for the local monthly newsletters and send it in accordance with HQ procedures
- Prepare and manage content for Sii Portal on the local level
- Manage the local warehouse
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations