Business Development Manager
The challenges waiting for you:
Sii Sweden AB is a subsidiary of Sii Poland (sii.pl/en) – a leader of IT, engineering and consultancy services hiring over 3 800 IT experts in Poland with more than 200 prestigious customers.
We are opening our new subsidiary in Stockholm and we are looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to increase our business in Sweden - both local business and offshore delivered from Poland.
- Active acquisition of new customers – from cold calling to contract negotiations & account management
- Recruit & manage your team of consultants. Cooperation with the Sii Recruitment Department in the field of searching and recommending candidates. Sii Team building (recruitment) in accordance with specified procedures. Keeping good professional relations with Sii teams and candidates.
- Working closely with our 13 Competency Centers (Bid management): delivery managers, solution architects, consultants.
- Maintaining long-term relationship with the acquired customers, account management, identifying further needs, developing revenue, upselling
- Marketing support, advice to Sii Sweden Managing Director & our marketing department in terms of landing page, marketing campaigns, Sii Sweden corporate presentations.
- Build close relation with software partners like Microsoft. Participation in fares and conferences
- Higher education degree
- 3 years of professional experience & minimum 1 year in B2B sales (call center experience will be an asset)
- Swedish language on a native level and very good english skills
- Proactivity, determination and focus on targets accompanied by ambition, positive attitude and openness to challenge. Huge fighting spirit needed.
- Ability to learn fast about IT technologies and understand IT & Engineering service business in general (experience or interest in IT & Engineering service sector will be an asset)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivating bonus system according to Monthly & Yearly target realization + % of profit (paid each month).
- Prestigious and stable employer – Sii Sweden is a direct subsidiary of Sii Poland (150 M euros revenue, 4 000 employees); Great Place to Work in Europe and Great Place to Work in Poland title awarded four times in a row
- Mature systems & processes (CRM, BI, resource allocation, Intranet, communication & cooperation tools)
- Efficient sales & pre-sales support delivered from Poland (Marketing, Legal, Recruitment, PMO)
- Cooperation with 13 Competency Centers in Poland running projects based on world-class solutions: IBM, SAP, Microsoft, SAS, Xamarin, Oracle, or Red Hat
- Become a part of a new start-up and have a real impact on the development of the company. Possibility for great career development.
- Constant development facilitated by Line Manager, many trainings provided in Poland & On-line (Sii Academia)
- Great atmosphere, knowledge-sharing meetings, and numerous integration parties