IT Project Manager
The challenges waiting for you:
You will be responsible for supporting multiple programme workstreams at global and market level (Intelligence Hub & Data Foundation Programme) with a complex set of governance and approvals requirements related to hosting data and analytical products on the Google Cloud Platform. This will cover External Hosting Committee applications, Cyber security process, Information Technology Service Acceptance, Data Transfer Compliance Schedule, Regulatory and Compliance etc.
- Creation of effective project plans to maximise benefits and minimise the risk
- Drives execution against developed plans within constraints, considering the delivery approach, key milestones and dependencies, requirements and scope, effort and resources, budgets and quality in line
- Building positive stakeholder relationships providing regular updates to resolve high priority issues affecting the project
- Working with the Product Owner and Technical Product Manager
- Manage, monitor and report progress, issues, dependencies, risks to Programme Manager
- 5 years of Project Management experience (IT solutions)
- Good understanding of Data Management standards and principles
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment across geographic boundaries and cultures
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written with stakeholders (internal as well as external)
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure, deal with competing priorities
- Excellent decision making & problem solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
Why it's worth to join Sii?:
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations