The challenges waiting for you:
As a DevOps / Technical Specialist, you will focus on environments stability – take part in analysis of technical issues impacting application acting as Subject Matter Expert and ensure adequate solution is prepared and applied. In this role, you will share the responsibility for performance, reliability and optimization for all areas of assigned application. You will be also responsible for deployment of new versions and run related communication to both business and technical audiences.
If you are looking to push your career to the next level, take the next step by submitting your resume.
- Manage application capacity, availability and configuration and related operational projects – facilitate continuous monitoring of core system functions, take ownership on application infrastructure capacity & availability and manage and document application configuration
- Provide implementation support including but not limited to code deployment and feature verification
- Write automation to optimize existing maintenance processes on development and QA environments, participate in environment setup being the first point of contact for various supporting teams
- Coordinate activities related to keeping various application components in vendor support, coordinate existing infrastructure and middleware updates
- Create a culture around Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Become application Subject Matter Expert – understand the system architecture, infrastructure and functionality to be able to assess feasibility of user requests and impact of discovered issues
- Lead problem management related efforts – analyze issues to determine their root cause and impact and work with technical teams to provide solutions and workarounds/tactical solutions to restore service in a timely manner
- Maintain Knowledge Base – document root cause analysis and possible workarounds
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related work experience
- 3 years of proven experience in DevOps, development, systems analysis, problem management or application support
- At least basic technical knowledge (Java programming skills, experience with scripting / automation, job scheduling, knowledge of SQL, database design, infrastructure, etc.)
- Expert knowledge about CD/CI process
- Experience with following administration of Jenkins, Stash, Splunk, WAS, Tomcat, Unix, WCC, BPM, ODM and automation tools is a plus
- Understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle Fluent English and experience working with a Global team
- Great communication and organizational skills
Why it's worth to join Sii?:
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations