DevOps Engineer with Java
The challenges waiting for you:
Working within an experienced global Product Services team (IT) you will be responsible for the day to day running of Production. The role will involve owning the production support stream for the program globally, it will also involve interfacing with a range of different technology and business stakeholders to ensure all MOT applications are suitably supported and remain stable within the Production environment.
It will provide them with single ‘1 stop shop’ dashboard for Front Office trading supervisors! The platform will facilitate ingestion of a broad range of Control data (from various global sources of data), will carry out Workflow on that data and will present it in a Portal / User Interface.
We are building a new Ingestion Framework, a new UI and integrating a Workflow utility.
- Designing, building and maintaining the CI/CD infrastructure and tools to deliver Wealth Management applications
- Designing and Developing the test automation to validate the builds in the CI/CD pipeline
- Working closely with development teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance and operability in mind
- Building POC and driving innovation in the team
- Solid understanding of database, middleware, storage and networking technologies
- Minimum 4 years of experience working with technologies such as Java, SQL, PL/SQL and operating systems including Linux and Unix
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of Agile methodologies, DevOps tooling and methods for continual improvement
- Demonstrable experience of Continuous Delivery software development methods, including automated testing (including non-functional testing)
- Technical Specifics:
- JIRA, Confluence, GitHub, Swagger, Jenkins, AutoDepoyment scripting, BDD (Selenium, Gherkin)
- SpringBoot components, Spring Integration and Spring Batch
- Oracle, PL/SQL
- Netflix framework
- Rational Team Concert
Why it's worth to join Sii?:
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations