One of the world's largest automotive suppliers, founded in 1871, specializing in tires, brake systems, vehicle electronics, and automotive safety. The technological company provides safe and efficient solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transportation.
The client faced challenges in providing engineering support for production, particularly in the context of machine repair and maintenance. Resource shortages led to significant losses in the process. For this reason, the client sought support from an outsourced engineering team.
What we did
- Provided an experienced engineering team to offer comprehensive support.
- Ensured a stable 24/7 production process to minimize disruptions.
- Collaborated on the production line of LCD displays in four different versions, which are used as components for Audi and Renault car dashboards and center panels.
Benefits for the client
- Ensuring a stable production process
- Providing quick responses to reported failures and defects
- Gaining competent support in the optimization of the production process