Danish variety store chain with its first shop opened in Copenhagen in 1995. Currently, the chain has nearly 1000 shops all over the world. The company sells a variety of items, including toys and accessories.
The client needed cybersecurity support in the identification, implementation, and maintenance of required security controls. As part of the support, the process required an increase in the internal security posture.
What we did
Provided 8/5 SOC service focused on:
- Creation and maintenance of the SIEM system
- Implementation and design of correlation rules for the SIEM system
- Integration of SIEM system with ITSM tool
- Configuration of security toolset
- Analysis of the security incidents, providing containment actions
And performed security assessment of the current IT environment.
Benefits for the client
- Obtaining the required level of security posture
- Continuous monitoring and resolving of all assigned cybersecurity incidents within defined SLA Times, which significantly increased the client’s security level